Friday, June 20, 2014

Casual in Stripes - California


Happy Friday!
 
I'm back in NY, but I still have so many Cali memories to share with you guys,
it will be a while until you see NY. Here are a few shots from Laguna Beach.
Although my boyfriend would disagree, I really do pack as light as possible.
I take no more than 3 pairs of shorts, 2 blazers and tees and blouses. These shorts
were worn numerous times but by switching the top and adding the blazer, it creates
 a whole new look. Switching up the shoes and sunglasses really makes a ton of difference.
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 

 (at the restaurant, The Cliff)
 
wearing: top: club monaco (old)// shorts: zara//
shoes: prabal gurung for target// sunglasses: warby parker// bag: ysl
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This striped blazer is perfection! Love that you paired it with cutoff shorts. So beautiful and stylish.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning !
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete