Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Getty Center - LA


Having moved for the 4th time in four years I can honestly say that if my real job
doesn’t work out, there is always the moving business…
Even though this particular move was not so much by choice but due to circumstances
 outside of my spectrum, I’m nevertheless grateful to have had the experience and
looking forward to new adventures and discovering a whole new neighborhood.  
Here is a little flashback to two weeks ago, in Los Angeles, one of my
favorite views of the city.





dress: zara// bag: ysl// shoes: coach (old)// jacket:parker//
 
Love,
O
 

7 comments:

  1. Never been to LA! Looks beautiful :)
    x
    The Butterfly Effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag ! ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Getty is so beautiful - I visited last summer! You look so artsy and fashionable here, such a great summery dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combination I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look Olga, you look adorable! Tha bag is so beautiful!
    Gorgeous photos, beautiful location.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete